Monday 11 February 2013

Pinterest Best Activity of the Week

I have to apologize.  Ryan took the laptop to Thailand with him so I am frustratingly writing my posts on an iPad.  iPads are nice for many things, but blogging is not one of them.  Grrr. 
Also, I am a little behind on my Pinterest Best Activity of the week. It has been hectic around here preparing for Ryan's trip and for being a single parent home for 9 days.  I am grateful for friends and family that are helping out but there is still some planning and organization.  
Yesterday, I went to the store and bought some felt sheets to cut out for our pretend pizza parlour. 

We played restaurant one day and had a blast.  This time we will make pretend pizzas for each other with our own topping combinations.








Here is another great mess-free idea.   It's like a sensory activity and artistic work all-in-one.  Enjoy!
Let me know how it works for you.
http://hippiehousewife.blogspot.ca/2012/01/mess-free-finger-painting.html






No comments:

Post a Comment