Thursday 25 July 2013

Pinterest Best Activity of the Week

I have popped more hooks in minnows'eyes than I ever "dreamed" I would this week (sorry vegan friends). The boys get up at the crack of dawn everyday asking if the fish are awake yet so they can go fishing. It's all catch and release of little perch but it has provided hours of fresh air and entertainment.
In celebration of the love of fishing, I have a posted a great activity from Crumb Bums.



I hope it leaves your little fishermen and fisherladies happy and entertained as well.
Before I forget, stay tuned for the month of August.  I will have the talented Nichol Kripki from Nik's Knack Home Organizing help me and my closets get straightened out.  We could all use a little advice to help with the clutter, am I right?  I can't wait to learn from her.
My next post will be a feature on mosquito repellent and mosquito bite remedies.  Please send me your special tips and tricks so we can share the love.
Send your tips and info to angelastockert@gmail.com.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment