Thursday 5 September 2013

More Favorite Blogs and a Summertime Activity

Several months back, I shared some of my favourite blogs.  Here is a continuation of that, with some of the others that I check out once in awhile.  


The Minimalist Mom">

I love learning from this woman and her family, as they strive to decrease the clutter in their lives and work towards minimalist living.  She is honest and enjoyable.  



STAY AT HOME EDUCATOR

Now that I have begun my homeschool journey, I have desired to glean from these mom's who have been educating their children for awhile....lots of great ideas and wisdom.  

The Busy Mom button

This woman is just wise...and transparent.  She is like a virtual mentor in the areas of home management, parenting and homeschooling.   

Mandy picture
House of Rose
This was one of the first blogs that I really got into and the one that inspired me to start blogging.  Her and her husband are making a living just by blogging and love sharing how others can do it.  She has a great sense of style and is a lot of fun.  


Kids Activities 
Need an idea for an activity for your kids? Look no further!  This blog has every idea under the sun.   Every Wednesday other bloggers link in and share their best ideas as well.  It is a must have for those entertaining littles.  

On that note, here is an summertime activity that I found on the Kids Activities blog.  In celebration of it still being wonderfully beautiful outside, I thought I would share some messy fun.  This is from Sense of Wonder.  Enjoy!  







No comments:

Post a Comment