Saturday 14 September 2013

Pinterest Best

Hey friends!

Are you feeling so busy right now?  I am not sure if its the change in season or what but I feel like I am spinning in circles.  Don't forget to take time to sit and rest.
I was going to share the new before and after of the craft closet but Ryan's computer isn't working and it is most frustrating to make a post on an iPad.  So, that can wait. Today, in keeping with school starting, I thought the activity should be learning fun.  I am looking for fun ways to teach Joshua his letters.  I found this great post from The Adventures of Bear


Pinterest has fabulous ways to enhance your child's learning.  There are endless ideas!

I don't know about you but I am exciting for it to cool down a bit.  Here's to warm drinks and comfy sweaters!


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment